Welcome to our latest segment dedicated to our favourite, most unique and eye catching builds to under go the spotlight every Monday in our ‘Bike of the Week’ feature.
Kicking things off with the Bastion Demon Project – Directors Commission. Featuring a polished Demon lug set with a unique colour shifting clear coat keeping the full carbon weave exposed, shifting from a deep green to a full clear depending on the angle of the lighting. This unique paint finish is best seen in person for full effect.
– Paint: Velocraft
– Groupset: SRAM Red AXS (10-33 x 48/35)
– Wheelset: Partington R-Series
– Handle Bar: ENVE Road Compact
– Stem: ENVE Road
– Bar Tape: Busyman
– Cages: King Stainless Steel Cage
– Saddle: Reform
– Tyres: Schwalbe Pro One TLE 28mm
– Pedals: Speedplay Titanium
Build Weight: 7.4kg